Pages

It's Time to Bring This Back!

Hi to all those who subscribed to this blog way back in 2014 from when I studied abroad. A lot has changed in the three years since I took that life-changing trip. I came back, graduated college, kicked around a few internships and a freelance gig before landing my first full-time job, and moved into my first apartment.

Without further ado, I’m bringing this back because I’m going on a trip! A full-on decent and extended trip! That one weekend in Brooklyn was a temporary fix, let's be real. So this time, after over a year of hard work without any real break, endless “what ifs”, almost not going in the first place... I’m traveling solo for two weeks in three countries in early September!

Lifting off to...

1) Dubrovnik, Croatia  |  2) Mykonos Island, Greece  |  3) Barcelona, Spain

Worried? Too late! I've already booked my planes and hotel/hostels with the help of a travel agent. Seriously, I almost didn't do my trip because planning it while working was stressful and overwhelming.  I am sorry I ever doubted travel agents. With the help of my agent, I was able to book everything within a week and a half. So all is left to do is figure out what I want to do each day, pack and go! 

In the meantime, I've updated this blog layout so it's less broken and easier to read. I'm also still figuring out how I'll blog overseas since I won't be bringing my laptop, but I will likely bring a small tablet. I am aiming to keep my trip as simple and worry-free as possible :) 

Stay tuned. 
- -- ---- 

1 comment:

  1. Yes,we will worry the whole time but also jealous we can't take the trip with you! I know you will have a great time! Love you,Pop

    ReplyDelete